Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tara

Greeting from wild and crazy India!!! Today was perfect being in my element out side and breathing in the nature and beauty of India. We went to a nature preserve which was kind of amazing tucked in the crazy hussle and bussle on Bangalore. As we went on our safari I felt we were in Jarassic Park passing through electric fences and having to go through one gate and stopping till that was closed to get through the next. At the end you would have thought we were animals on the prowl for cookies and chips. The cookies here are very tasty but not chocolate like back home but mango or pineapple. After returing the PES most of us seemed to read a amazing book or journal about this adventure we are sharing. As I watched the sun set like a flaming red ball I couldn't image the cold and snowy state I only left a few days ago.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara, I have been answering your e-mails, wondering if you've gotten any or if we have a problem. Everythings fine here, missing you much. Let me know if you've received any of my replies. mom

    ReplyDelete